The sheep bag pattern is finally here!!
In this pattern, you will learn how to make a crochet sheep bag! This is a beginner-friendly pattern, but you will need to know how to make a magic ring, single crochet, and follow a pattern using abbreviations. I teach you how to make the loop stitch.
As a Halloween release bonus- if you purchase the pattern before the end of October you will also receive patterns for 4 Halloween hats- a devil bonnet, a pirate hat, a smaller cowboy hat, and a witch hat!!
The pattern contains:
- Easy-to-follow instructions, with photos for many of the steps. These patterns were tested by 6 incredible pattern testers to make sure every step of the way is easy to follow!
- A video and photo walkthrough on how to make a loop stitch.
- Lots of sewing instructions to make the process easy!
What you will need:
- Worster (medium) Weight Yarn, in the fiber of your choosing. You will need 2 colours (Yarn A and Yarn B) to make the different parts of the sheep bag. I used Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn for these photos, but have completed the project using wool, cotton and mixed fiber before.
- Crochet Hooks, Sizes 4mm and 3.5mm.
- Yarn Needle.
- Polyfill Stuffing (or excess yarn strands).
The last 3 bags were made by some of the amazing pattern testers:
The Orange Highland Cow: by Rayven (@therayvensnest)
The Pink Sheep Cutiie: by Eryn (@erynmccaskie)
The Brown Sheep: by Sammie (@knit.ofthevalley)
I hope you have a blast with this, and if you at any point have any questions about the design or process please feel free to email me at email@example.com